- The Personality Development camp would be held from 3 days starting (12-4-19 To 14-4-19) 8.30 am , 5.30 pm at Smt.Javerben Popatlal Premji Arogyadham, Plot No 147-A & 148-A, New Tungarli Road, Next to Biji’s Hotel, Lonavala (W), Pin: 401401.
- Organisers reserves right to change date , time and structure of the camp.
- The Contribution of this workshop is Rs. 1000/- per participant.
- The workshop fees include stay, food and workshop material cost.
- The forms should be submitted to the K.V.O Sthanakwasi Mahajan, Chinchpokli, Mumbai latest by
- If there are more applications as compare to seats available, the participants will be selected by the organisers based on pre-decided criteria. No reason / justification will be provided for any application not selected.
- Participants will have to be report to the venue, Smt.Javerben Popatlal Premji Arogyadham, Near Hotel Bijis at Lonavala at 8.30am on (12-4-19 To 14-4-19)
- Participants need to arrange for their own transport to and from Lonawala.
- During the workshop students will not be allowed to go out of Arogyadham.
- All 3 days only jain food will be served.
- Participants need to carry their Medicine ( if any) advised by doctors.
- Participants are advised not to carry any valuables during this workshop. Organisers will not be held responsible for any loss or theft.
- Participants are expected to maintain correct decorum during the workshop. If, a participant misbehaves, he/she will be asked to leave the workshop immediately.
- Management and organisers of the K.V.O Sthanakwasi Mahajan will ensure due care of the participant however if case of any unforeseen events management will not be responsible for any kind of loss whatsoever it may be.
- On cancellation no refund will be given under any circumstances.
Confirmation from Participants and Parents:
We confirm that we have read all the rules of camp and we assure that we are bound by the rules framed. We confirm that above information True and correct. We further confirm that our son / daughter is physically and mentally fit for attending this camp and organisers would not be responsible for any loss of whatsoever to my son / daughter during the camp.